Thursday, March 5, 2015

Children's Ministry...

For the past year, I have been "researching" quite a bit of online material on Bible Stories and crafts..  Here's a list of some of the blogs/sites that I have used for ideas/patterns/etc...  I must say, some of them have been in different languages, but their material is excellent!!!  Check them out!

I do have a Disclaimer... I am not affiliated to any other person or organization from these sites and the material on these sites do not reflect my personal beliefs.  And please, be aware of copyrights...  Some of the materials are intended for personal use only...  Thanks!

Growing Kids Ministry

Blessings for Bible School Teachers

Meaningful Mama

Me Aburre la Religion

Los Ninos y la Biblia

Bible Fun for Kids

Minha Heranca

Jesus Without Language

Bible Class Creations

Camino de Betania

Escuela de Manualidades Bezaleel

This page has sooooooooooooo much material...  you can spend a day searching for stuff...  They have coloring books, activities, and so much more!!!  A ton of free printable material!!  Enjoy!!

Lamb Songs

This is it for now...  Will continue to share ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment