Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bible Story: Daniel & the Lions

This has been quite a challenging month for me...  Without much explaining, I would like to ask that you pray for my family, especially my grandfather...  Thank you!
So, its taken me longer to gather up all the information I have on lions :)  On Daniel, there are so many cute crafts!!!  Lets start with paper bag puppets...Here are some of my favorites...
     

There's a ton of ideas on Danielle's Place, however you do need to sign up and pay to be a member.  Its not really expensive, being that you can get a ton of craft ideas on their website...
 Krokotak
This one is super easy and super cute!!  Its basically 3 different size hearts...  Check it out!!

So this is another cute one that I found at Oh My Fiesta and it can be used for a lion or a cat :)

A couple of ideas that I found were on lion "origami"...  Its quite interesting and it turns out really nicely...  Here are a couple of them (one can be colored too)...
   

This happens to be a really interesting one, because you cut the box out and glue Daniel and the Lion inside as if he were in a real "hole"...  The kids can color it before they glue it...  Its basically like building a box but with the colored parts inside (since the top is open, you can see inside anyway).  The next one is a bit similar but its not a "box" shape and you cannot color, so you have options :)

  
Also, on the Teachers Guide at Gracelink, there's a picture of a lion that you can print to have the kids color and later glue on a stick...  Or just give them a coloring page... Here are some which I liked...


So, there it is...  a lot of options!!!  I will remind you that this coming month is mother's day...  We typically make a "Happy Mother's Day" card for the kids to give their moms or some other cute gift...  Just to keep that in mind...

Ciao' Until Next Time!!   God Bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am really surprised by the quality of your constant posts.You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much..Plz Visit My Blog-
    অনলাইন কাজ ওয়েবসাইট
    Mobile Price In Bangladesh
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Price in Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete